The Annual Fund – How You Can Support Your Favorite Activities at Mount Auburn
• Do you appreciate the beauty of a simple walk through Mount Auburn in autumn?
• Do you enjoy birdwatching in Mount Auburn’s wildlife habitat corridor?
• Does finding a unique monument you’ve never noticed before spark joy?
• Have you enjoyed any of our virtual programs with staff, experts, and authors?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we hope you’ll support Mount Auburn’s Annual Fund this fall.
Your unrestricted gift to the Annual Fund drives all of these activities – and more. During COVID-19 we’ve been working to keep the Cemetery looking fabulous and protecting flora and fauna alike. In the past year, the Annual Fund also enabled us to:
• Restore critical habitat in the North Dell Meadows
• Host the critically-acclaimed productions of The Mount Auburn Plays by Artist-in-Residence Patrick Gabridge
• Preserve a series of Revolutionary War and Civil War veterans’ memorials
• Create a new series of accessible, virtual public programming to keep our community connected amid the COVID-19 pandemic
As a thank you for your support, you’ll be a member of the Friends of Mount Auburn and receive special benefits such as members-only events and free admission to public programs. You can make a gift and join here https://mountauburn.org/give/membership/.
Thank you to all of our current members and supporters. Your generosity enables Mount Auburn to remain an exceptional community resource for all, providing us with peace and beauty every day of the year.
Questions about membership or supporting the Friends of Mount Auburn? Please contact Peter Schlaht, Annual Giving Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.