Sweet Auburn Magazine Spring 2012 Birding Photo Submissions
The history of birding at Mount Auburn began before the Cemetery’s founding in 1831, when early naturalists visited the woods of “Sweet Auburn” and continues to this day.
This spring we asked our community of birders to share with us their favorite photographs taken at the Cemetery through the years. The outpouring of colorful images that we received reminded us of the many ways that Mount Auburn remains true to the vision of our founders, as a place where the beauties of nature inspire the living.
View even more photo submissions – the Friends of Mount Auburn on Flickr!